Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Job

For a while now I have been going back and froth with my level of job satisfaction. Things will go good for a while and then I have times I wish I could just walkout and never go back. Today was a day I wish I could just walkout. I have prayed for a while now that this negative feeling would leave with no success. For about the same time I have been day dreaming of owning my own restaurant. Of course, my practical side kicks in and I know that I do not have the money for such a thing, especially with a baby on the way. To do such a thing right now would be major ciaos for all involved. I would have sell the house, my tuck, and move in with the in-laws just to be able to put paint of the walls. In other words I am feeling very trapped by my job, and money. Not sure I am brave enough to go into business for my self, and everyday I walk in to a classroom I feel like I like children less and less. Please pray for some guidance, and peace for me.

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know how you feel! I will help you out with whatever you need me to! I'll even help clean floors for you when you open it up! Or whatever you want me to do and I'll pray for you as I hope you are for me and my family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home