Saturday, December 01, 2007

Hello all

Hello all, I know it has been a while since I posted, but I am sure all (four) of you have been just fine.

Some big news since I posted last --- I am going to be a DAD!!!!!!!! That’s right folks next June I will be a daddy, to a little ?????? we don’t know what it is going to be and we are not going to find out until the little one is born. Needless to say we are all very excited about the next generation of our family.

I have also been sick for about a week. I have tonsillitis that started in on me the Friday after Thanksgiving. I also realize yesterday that I read the instructions wrong on the antibiotic and I have been taking half the dosage that I should have been taking.

Not much else has been going on; Thanksgiving was good even though I was sick for most of it. The wife has been doing very well and has had a relatively easy pregnancy so far.

Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

2% smarter? Didn't I teach you that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home