Sunday, October 07, 2007

Busy But Fun Saturday

We started off out Saturday running around to Goodwill, Target, and Sam’s. Did not take too long since we did not need to do much at any one store. We came home and relaxed a little, and ate lunch.

Then we left for Rick and Bethany’s place to watch the game (Texas and OU) with the rest of the friends group. It was a lot of fun, and the game was close. I was going for UT, but really a lose for either team is okay to me. We hung out there all afternoon until about 5:30.

We left and drove down to the American Airlines Center and parked and walked around for a while. We went to Paciugo (Italian Ice Cream), watched the very last of the game along with many other people at Victory Park then wait (not to long) for the doors to open for our show. That would be the Blue Man Group “How to be a Mega Rock Star 2.0” concert we went to. I cannot speak for my wife but I really enjoyed the concert and show. I like she did as well. The concert was over around 10:30 and we arrived home at about 11.

All in all a very busy but very fun Saturday.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Lana said...

Sounds like a good day to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home