Sunday, January 20, 2008

Those of you who know me have always known that my weight has been one of my biggest struggles in my life. I have never let my size get me too down and I have never really put my health at the forefront of my thinking. I have tried different diets and workouts throughout my life, but I have rarely given a %100 effort in taking care of myself. I have however realized a few things in the past years; diets really don’t work for me, I am tried of lifting weights, and I need accountability. So, since the first of January I have changed a few things; I have started looking at my calorie intake, no late night eating, walking/running or playing racket ball 5-6 times a week, and asked my wife to help hold me accountable. In the past two weeks I have lost 11 pounds. My current weight or my weight last Thursday is 274 lbs. In the past 5-10 years of my life my weight has been around 270 with some time spent in the 260’s and 250’s. I have always had a hard time breaking 250. My goal right now is 240. I am hoping that by writing about my progress I will give more thought to my weight lose and continue my weight lose.

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm there for you!

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Lana said...

Yea! Keep up the hard/good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home