Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Your English Skills:

Grammar: 80%
Punctuation: 60%
Vocabulary: 60%
Spelling: 40%

Friday, November 17, 2006


I was going to sit down a list all the things that I am thankful for, but I decided that would take to long. So, I am going to list my top five. As always God would be at the top of any list I put up so he will not be listed in the below top five so I cam mention some other things, but God is always #1.

Phillip’s Top Five “Thankful For” List

5. Dirk (need I say more)

4. Oso, he is so wonderfully weird

3. My friends that have always been there for me.

2. My Family, both old and new (they all know how to cook)

1. My wonderful wife, she is always there to roll her eyes at me.

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude, I can assure them it is much more serious than that."

Bill Shankly 1981

Monday, November 13, 2006

Your Movie Buff Quotient: 76%
You are a total movie buff. Classics, blockbusters, indie favorites... you've seen most of them.Your friends know to come to you whenever they need a few good DVD rental suggestions.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Shrinking Phillip

I have finally been able to break into the 250’s. Friday morning I weighed 259. I am down to my last notch on my belt and people who did not know that I am on a diet are noticing that I have lost weight. All this is very good news and is a needed boost of energy in my diet life.

"The thing is that 90 percent of the colleges are abiding by the rules. doing things right. The other 10 percent, they're going to the bowl games."
Tony Mason, University of Cincinnati, 1975