Friday, November 17, 2006

Thankful

I was going to sit down a list all the things that I am thankful for, but I decided that would take to long. So, I am going to list my top five. As always God would be at the top of any list I put up so he will not be listed in the below top five so I cam mention some other things, but God is always #1.

Phillip’s Top Five “Thankful For” List

5. Dirk (need I say more)

4. Oso, he is so wonderfully weird

3. My friends that have always been there for me.

2. My Family, both old and new (they all know how to cook)

1. My wonderful wife, she is always there to roll her eyes at me.


"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude, I can assure them it is much more serious than that."

Bill Shankly 1981

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home