Monday, October 16, 2006

Homecoming Weekend

Homecoming weekend has come and gone for ACU, but the memories are still there. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I had a great time this weekend. It is always a very tiring weekend just because you start early Saturday morning and keep going unit the wee hours of Saturday night. One of the highlights this year was the area, place, (not use what you call it) known as “Jacobs Dream”. It consists of large stones with scriptures written into the stone, and in the middle a large sculpture that represents Jacobs’s dream of Angels ascending and descending from Heaven. To say the least it was very impressive (to me), and adds a lot to the ACU campus.


You see things; and you say. 'Why?' But I dream things that never were, and I say, "Why Not?" George Bernard Shaw

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's always a good time when we're together. Glad y'all came.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home