Saturday, November 04, 2006

Shrinking Phillip

I have finally been able to break into the 250’s. Friday morning I weighed 259. I am down to my last notch on my belt and people who did not know that I am on a diet are noticing that I have lost weight. All this is very good news and is a needed boost of energy in my diet life.


"The thing is that 90 percent of the colleges are abiding by the rules. doing things right. The other 10 percent, they're going to the bowl games."
Tony Mason, University of Cincinnati, 1975

4 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

so how much have you lost in total?

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger pdr2 said...

At 259 I have lost 17 pounds.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Sean and Julie said...

Congratulations, Philip! I definitely know how hard it is to lose weight! I'm cheering you on!

Julie

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great news! It was good to see everyone for a few hours last Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home