Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ACU walk with Emily

While walking around ACU, with Emily, tonight I noticed a few things. One of the most retard birds I have ever seen in an epic death match with a leaf. The bird was flying into a wall, jumping off the wall on to the leaf. As I passed by the leaf was winning. Next I came upon a lady walking her two dogs. Emily and I had the pleasure of witnessing one of the dogs taking a huge # 2. Emily happily pointed this out. Then the lady standing about 10 feet from a dog #2 clean up station left the mound without cleaning it up. Emily also pointed this out. Next I noticed that there were several people walking and running. Most of the people walking were smiling, and all the people running looked miserable. Think I will stick with walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home