Sunday, December 10, 2006

Test Taken

I took my test yesterday (Saturday) and I have no idea how I did. It was not what I would call a hard test, just hard to tell how you did on it. All situational questions, I guess I will just have to wait and see. I am worried about it, so pray everything went well and I am worrying for nothing.

After the test I went to Lowes and bought a new door threshold for our back door. Had to be a little creative and do some modifications to make it all work, but it looks much better now. I really like do that type of work, even though I am not the greatest at "fixing" stuff around the house. I guess I just feel good about being able to do things without having to call have over pay someone else to work on my house.

Heather worked most of the day yesterday getting things ready for our Christmas Party next Friday. She worked very hard and I know it will pay off when everybody has a good time this coming Friday. We are looking forward to seeing more people this year at our party than last.

Not much more is going on, Heather is wrapping presents and I had just finished installing the threshold. I am sure that there are other things I could be doing. So, have a great day.


"A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over." Benjamin Franklin


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home