Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break

I know all of you are just dying to know what I am doing for my spring break so I thought I would let you in on what I have done so far.

Monday:
Took Oso to vet for yearly check up
Went to Library
Went to hardware store for Heather's gloves
Picked up my medicine
Worked out for an hour
Watched Cheaper by The Dozen 2 and Game Plan
Started reading a book about being a dad
When to Life Group and ate and played games

Tuesday: (not even 11 am yet)
Unloaded dishwasher
Went back to Library
Grocery shopping

So I have been keeping myself busy and I have not taken any naps, yet. I hope your days are as good and blessed as mine.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger pdr2 said...

I am just watching it rain now, it started raining here around 11 and in the past two hours we have gotten over 2 1/2 inches of rain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home