Monday, February 25, 2008

Four Things

Four jobs I have had in my life

1. Mowing Lawns
2. Dishwasher
3. Retail
4. Teacher

Four movies I have watched more that once

1. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
2. Legends of the Fall
3. Armageddon
4. You've Got Mail

Four Places I have lived

1. Snyder
2. Bronte
3. Lubbock
4. Mesquite

Four T.V. Shows that I watch

1. NCIS
2. CSI
3. Eli Stone
4. The Biggest Loser

Four places I have been

1. Italy
2. Germany
3. Mexico
4. Bathroom (question does not specify)

Four people who e-mail me (regularly)

1. In-Laws
2. Wife
3. Church
4. Jimmy

Four Favorite Foods

1. Pizza
2. Spaghetti
3. Biscuits and Gravy
4. Chicken Fired Steak

Four Places I would like to visit

1. England/Scotland
2. New Zealand
3. Alaska
4. Northwest U.S.

Four friends I think will respond

1. Heather
2. Jenni
3. Jim
4. Jimmy

Four Things I am looking forward to in the coming year

1. Little Gifted Smart Good looking Baby Ratliff!!!!!!!
2. New Job
3. 3 year anniversary
4. Spending more time with family

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

places you have kive lived and you don't say HERMLEIGH! I'm hurt!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home