Saturday, March 08, 2008

Saturday

I starting off this Saturday as all Saturday's should start, by sleeping late. After getting up and eating some eggs and sausage with my wonderful wife my day began. Started off my walking for 30 minutes on the treadmill. After my walk, Heather cut my hair and then we gave our greatness of a dog (Oso) a bath. He hates getting a bath, but he is always very well behaved. Well, after getting Oso clean, I took a shower. I was going to take a shower pretty quickly after bathing Oso, but for some reason it was two hours later and I was laying of the our bed for all of that time before I took my shower. After the shower we had lunch and it was time to head out to a wedding. Two good friends of mine from work got married this afternoon. It was a very short wedding, which I like, and a long reception afterwards. So, now we are home and both tired and ready for an early bed time. Hope your Saturday was as good and laid back as ours.

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home