Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bob's



On Saturday night Heather and I went to Bob’s Steak & Chop House for dinner. For those of you that do not know Bob’s it is a nice Steak House in Dallas. If you went to dinner at Bob’s you would expect to pay around one hundred dollars for a dinner for two. I had the New York strip and Heather had the Rack of Lamb. Both were good, but I must say I usually don’t take my steak with a long jet black hair on it. Yes, that’s right folks a hair in my steak and I didn’t even place it there this time. I was to say the least surprised, Bob’s is not the type of place you would expect to find hair in your food. When all was said and done the manager provided me with a shrimp cocktail while my next steak was cooking. And, let me tell you something that shrimp was huge and good. I have caught catfish the size of this shrimp; they made jumbo shrimp look silly. Also, the manager did not charge me for the steak, which I thought was a very nice gesture; I would go back for that simple fact. Over all I would grade Bob’s a A- for steak. I have had better steak, but the steak was above average and beats anything you’re going to get at your local chain restaurant.

2 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger Lana said...

Sounds like an interesting evening.
Glad y'all got to go out and enjoy a new place.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

ick. sorry about that!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home