Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Update

It has been a while since I have posted and I thought I would let you know what is going on.

First of all last Friday night I pulled my hamstring, and yes it hurt...bad. This is one of the reasons I have not posted. Today is the first day I could really sit in a chair and not be in pain. The leg is getting better, but it will be a few weeks unitl everything is back to normal.

Last Monday (June 4th) was mine and Heather's 2 year annivesary. Wh went out Saturday night to the Melting Pot. We had a great time, even though I was in a lot of pain. The meal was great and the chiefs were amazing.

For most of Saturday and Sunday I did not do much. Had my leg wrapped and iced for most of both days.

Monday was the frist day of summer school. I have 34 kids this year. 28 in my early class and 6 in my late class. Everything is going pretty good, so bumps here and there but for the most part pretty easy.

Not much else is going on, just trying to keep myself busy, which is hard when you can't move very well. Oh well, I guess I will live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home