Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday August 25, 2006

I am really tired today. The first couple of weeks of school are always hard for me. I guess it just takes my body that long to adjust to the schedule. This year I had the added bonus of taking an August-Mini class that met every night from 5 to 9. It is now over and I believe I made an A in the class, and yes I did learn a few things as well.

I almost had tickets to the Cowboys game tomorrow night. Heather’s boss Neil had two tickets, but yet again we already made plans for tomorrow night…….so close yet so far away from my beloved football. I did go out to practice today, just to see how things are going. I should have stayed away. First of all it was hot and I was in black dress pants and a dark shirt. Second, it just made me miss coaching that much more. It was really hard not to jump in there and take over a drill. I know it will get easier, but for know it kind of sucks.

I think I am going to go to bed. What an exciting life I have. 8:30 on a Friday night and all I want to do is sleep. Hope your day was good and your weekend is great.


“Rule13: When placed in command, take charge” General Norman Schwarzof

“T.O. Sucks!!!....Go Cowboys!!!” Kevin Lawson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home