Saturday, August 12, 2006

Wonderful Mess

I was going through some boxes from when I was in college at Texas Tech. Mostly there are old binders and notes from my classes. As I was going through these boxes I did run across a test I had taken in one of my classes. Now, I did make a 100 on the test but the grade was not what caught my attention the comment from my professor did catch my attention. The comment was:

“Great Job…..Your such a Wonderful Mess”

Now I will save my thoughts on the comment for a later post. I would like to see what you have to say about this comment. How would you react or think if someone made this comment to you? For those of you who know me do you think it is an accurate comment?


“The smallest good deed is better than the grandest good intention” Duguet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home