Sunday, May 21, 2006

Angels & Demons

I just finished reading Dan Brown’s other book Angels & Demons (which I received for my birthday …. Thanks Jenni). Of course his most famous work is The Da Vinci Code. I have read both books and to tell you the truth I believe Angels & Demons is a better book. Both are very similar is some ways, but Angels & Demons was an easier read and the book hits the ground running and never lets up. There is a lot of action that all takes place in the span of 24 hours. So if you can separate fiction from non-fiction Angels & Demons is a good read and more than likely cheaper than The Da Vinci Code. Not to make it sound like I didn’t enjoy The Da Vinci Code because I did. I am just saying that if you like it you will love Angels & Demons.

2 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You just read all the time!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger pdr2 said...

I try when I have the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home