Thursday, August 17, 2006

IQ Results & First Week of School

Heather scored 137 on her IQ test. I guess I should let you know my score. The first time I took an on-line IQ test was in graduate school at Texas Tech. We took an on-line test and a much longer written test. I score a 136 on the on-line test and a 145 on the written. This time around I scored a 137. It is almost Twilight Zone scary me and my wife.

The first week of school has almost come and gone and I am still alive. Most importantly my kids are still alive as well. Have two GT classes which I love. I have always had the kids, but they were always mixed with the regular studnets. My other three classes are pretty good. I will have one "difficult" class, but I always do.

It has been a very busy week. I have had class everynight this week (except tonight) for an August Mini class that will meet every night for two weeks from five to nine. Last night was also the first meeting of my intern class. I missed the first part of my graduate class. After the intern meeting was over at 7 I went to my graduate class. I am going to have much to do for my intern class, but I will be well prepared for administration. Hopefully you guys have had a wonderful week full of happiness and cute furry things.



"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition." Indira Ghandi

2 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Heather said...

We are pretty amazing, aren't we?

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger pdr2 said...

I would say amazing is a good word for us :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home