Tuesday, May 02, 2006

G/T Training

Today I had my last class for G/T Training. It was at SMU and I did not feel like it was a waste of my day so that is always good. I did leave a little early (I should have listen to my wife….she is smart) but I did take a book and the extra time I had I spent reading. I am almost done reading the “The Historian”. I have about 20 pages left. I am home now and very tired. I think I will go take a nap. Have a great day and week.

“Better ask twice than go wrong once.” German Proverb

2 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lana and I went to an overview presentation of Aim for Success, a commercial abstinence program presented to 6th graders through high school. It was a pretty good presentation. Is this similar to what you do or have you heard about it?

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger pdr2 said...

I have not heard about Aim for Success. The program that we use is called Choosing the Best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home