Saturday, April 22, 2006

Yard Work

Why is it that so many people love to work in their yard? Is it the pride they feel when others look at their freshly cut grass and trimmed bushes? Or could it be just the simple satisfaction of seeing your yard grow up? I am not sure why I like to do yard work. Maybe God just made me that way. Of course there are those that hate yard work or doing any type of outside work. I can't help but feel sorry for those people. I feel as if they are missing out on a simple pleasure. They may feel the only thing they are missing out on is a sun burn and sore back which may be true. I guess this will be just another conversation that I will have to have with God. Have a great weekend.

5 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

So when I have a yard, will you love to take care of it too?! Just kidding.....

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I could use some help too. Will you commute?

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Sadly, I think I'm one of those who just doesn't like yard work. The sunburn issue may be part of it, but I just don't like to get hot and sweaty!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Heather, don't you mean "glowing"

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger pdr2 said...

It will take more than biscuits, but your on the right track.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home