Thursday, March 30, 2006

My New Schedule

I final got registered for my graduate classes and I had to make one adjustment to my schedule. I will try and make this short. What happen was I am not getting a Masters in Administration because I don’t have to. I already have a Masters degree (Curriculum Development) so I am getting my administration certification. I have five less classes I have to take this way. One of the classes I don’t have to take is a prerequisite for the rest of the classes I do have to take. So, when I went on-line Monday night to register I was block because the computer said I need this class. Today I finally got a hold of someone who could help and we had to do all this stuff and go back and forth, but it was finally done. I am not going to be in the May Mini class I wanted, but I was able to get the rest of the classes I needed. I am going to either pick up the May Mini class this fall or next spring. It does make the rest of the school year easier for me, which I am very grateful for right now. Oh, I am also teaching summer school P.E. this June. So. if you need me in the mornings in the month of June you know where to find me :)


“Hitting a baseball is a very difficult thing to do. I should know; I played forever and couldn’t do it. That’s why I became a manager.”

Kevin Kennedy, manager of the Texas Rangers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home