Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Have Presents Will Travel

Well it has been a busy Christmas. I have the pleasure of opening gifts in Mesquite Texas, Memphis Tennessee, Franklin Tennessee, Tullahoma Tennessee, and again back in Mesquite this up coming weekend. The trip to Tennessee was a lot of fun and after I figured out who everyone was it was even better. I always enjoy going places that I have never been before.

Some of the highlights of the trip are the great food, meeting new and wonderful people, and beating the dog out of my wife and her sister in a game of Monopoly. Even though they were mean to me the rest of the night.

Well, I have some reading to do and I am sure I have things to do around the house. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

And in the great words of Lou Holtz:

"I've never thought of leaving Arkansas since I got here. Suicide yes, leaving no"

2 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you had a good trip. Looking forward to seeing you later today.

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Heather said...

And you know we're never going to let you forget how badly you beat us at Monopoly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home