Monday, October 17, 2005

Good weekend

Well, it is monday morning and I am not at work...........this week has started off great!!!!!! To bad I have to go to the doctors. Oh, well I had a great weekend in Abliene

The morning was fun and I actually saw people I know.........weird. The football game was pretty good as well. Too many mistakes Wildcats or it would have been much better. Tech won, putting them into the top 10 teams in the nation. The musical was okay this year. I give it 3 out of 5 stars. Last years I would give 4 out of 5. It does get some points for not going till midnight, but it was hard for me to get into. I liked the black light stuff and parts were funny. I guess it was worth missing "one of the grest college football games ever" as stated by an ESPN writer. That would be the ND and USC game.

I really like what the parent-in-laws are doing with the house, it is going to be pretty nice when it is all done.

I also, was able to see my parents and get my Grandfather Ratliff's desk. Not sure how old it is but I think it is from the 50's. Going to start work on it in about a week and a half. (football's over)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home