Wednesday, October 12, 2005

4 Quick points

1. Ever notice that on Wednesday night all the ladies end up in the same class together while their husbands end up walking around church, going from class to class usually ending up hanging out with their friends. (or it could just be me)

2. Isn't it great that Wednesday can be the longest day of the week at work, even getting creative names like "hump day" (my personal favorite) yet still I go to bed at night with a smile on my face while most other nights just pass on by. Wonder why that is?

3. Who decided that we should meet on Wednesday nights? Why not Thursday or Tuesday?

4. Acts 3:11-16 makes me wonder if when the time comes will I stand up for my God or will I sit in silence, too afraid that I might offend or upset someone.

Oh, and I love my wife..............she rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

You changed your template! Looks good -- see you tomorrow!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I like the new look!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home