Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to Work

Even though I went back to work last week, this week is the real test. Sometimes I really question why I teach. This is not uncommon for most to question if what they are doing is really what they want to do in life. The only thing that bothers me is when I have these thoughts on good days. Like today for example, nothing went wrong, and it was just your normal everyday workday. Yet, I am sitting here really not wanting to go back tomorrow. Maybe, I am just tried. I guess I will just have to trust that God has me in the right place.

And remember “Try not to do too many things at once. Know what you want, the number one thing today and tomorrow. Persevere and get it done.”

George Allen, NFL coach

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I certainly have felt that many times in my career. Just continue to trust the God will put you in the right places and at the right time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home