Monday, March 13, 2006

Spring Break Kick Off

This past week I was in Austin at the state basketball tournament. Much fun was had by all. The last game of the night on Saturday was Plano vs. Humble Kingwood. It was the best high school basketball game I have ever seen. It is always a pleasure to see great players on such a high skill level. I was also able to see the Darrell Arthur (South Oak Cliff) play. He is one of the best high school players in the country. He in a word is “amazing”. So, I was able to see good friends and some pretty good basketball. Hopefully, my trip was a good start to a great spring break.

And remember “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire”

William Butler Yeats


Oh, Plano and South Oak Cliff won their divisions

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting that you blogged today. I had lunch with some Highland guys and one of them also spent the weekend at the tournament. He also mentioned Darrell Arthur. Glad you had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home