Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Update

Thought I would give everyone an update. My graduate classes are all but over. I have turned in all my papers so all that I have to do is show up. This is harder than you think some nights. We have entered into the last six weeks of the year at work. Track has about two and a half weeks left. The kids are starting to go a little nutty, but my 7th graders are doing well. 8th graders are another story all together. There has been some speculation on me coaching next year, and that is not going to happen. I may try and work a deal with the high school and still scout for them next year, but that is about it. Other than that I am just trying to make it till July and our vacation too Germany. I will be teaching summer school (month of June) and taking 6 hours of graduate class (June) as well. Hope, you all are doing well.

“A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.” Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home