Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bad News & Good News

I always like saving the good news for last so I will start with the bad. I am sick. Today is the second day I have not been at work and hopefully it will be the last. I am starting to feel better or at least I have more energy than I did yesterday so that is good. Please, keep me in your prayers.

Now for some good news or at least it is good for me. Soon, it will be my birthday (29th) and my Mommy sent me money for an iPod nano. It was not enough to pay for all of it but it was most of it. Heather also paid some towards the nano. So, between the two of them I got my nano. It came yesterday in the mail. So, I have had time (when not in bed) to play with it. So a big thank you goes out to my mommy and heather for a cool birthday present.

That is about it for now. I am just hanging out at home trying to feel better. I hope all of you are doing well.

“When faced with a challenge, look for a way, not a way out.” Ralph W. Sockman

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Jenni said...

hope you are feeling better soon -- load up that nano -- got a big trip comin'!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger pdr2 said...

The nano is loaded and ready for the big trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home