Sunday, April 23, 2006

Any Surprises ?

Four jobs I've had
1. Mowing lawns
2. Student Aid (Double T Shoppe) Texas Tech University
3. Dish washer, cook, and manager (slave) parent’s restaurant
4. Teacher/Coach Mesquite ISD

Four movies I could watch over and over (in no particular order):
1. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
2. Dumb and Dumber
3. Star Wars (the original)
4. Rocky IV

Four places I've lived:
1. Snyder, TX
2. Bronte, TX
3. Lubbock, TX
4. Mesquite, TX

Four favorite TV shows
1. NCIS
2. The Amazing Race
3. Star Trek
4. Myth Busters

Four Vacations I've been on
1. Disney Land
2. Miami
3. Italy
4. Coming Soon (Germany)

Four websites I visit often:
1. blogthings.com
2. espn.com
3. gmail.com
4. cnn.com

Four favorite foods:
1. Cheese Cake
2. Meat
3. Pizza
4. Geso

Four places you'd rather be:
1. Back in Italy
2. My big fat Bed
3. Playing golf
4. In my wife's arms

2 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Heather said...

So, I'm number 4 on the list of places you'd rather be?!?

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger pdr2 said...

I saved the best for last my love :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home