Wednesday, March 21, 2007

George Burns


Most of you are wondering why I would be posting about George Burns. Well, let me tell you about Tuesday night.

Last week my wonderful wife won tickets to see a one man play “Say Goodnight Gracie” starting Alan Delvalero. The show went through the entire life of George Burns. In “Say Goodnight Gracie,” we discover George in limbo between this world and the next, unable to join his beloved wife and partner Gracie Allen until he gives the command performance of his lifetime for God.

Needless to say the show was great, and I have not laughed that hard in a long time. I cannot remember the last time I had so much fun on a date. Thanks Heather!!!!!!!!

Also, “Say Goodnight Gracie” is produced with the full approval and cooperation of the George Burns and Gracie Allen Estate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home