Saturday, September 02, 2006

HALLELUJAH HOTDOGS!!!!!!!!!!

I know you’re looking at the heading thinking what in the world is Hallelujah Hotdogs???? Well, Hallelujah Hotdogs is my idea for a new business that Heather and I would like to open. Of course variety would be key to our success. I have already begun thinking of names for hotdogs and looking at different types of hotdogs. Our dogs will all have different names. For example, you could walk up and say “give me a Neil with a side of Jenni” and that would make perfect since at Hallelujah Hotdogs. As you may have figured out I am looking at friends and family for inspiration for names. To find out if your name has made the cut you will just have to come by and see. Oh, and don’t forget your college I.D. that will get you 10% off your purchase :)

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Are you sure that you and Heather want to do this?!?

Definitely sounds interesting.....of course I'd be very interested to know what the translations are for the ingredients named after friends and family!!

Thanks again for the yummy grill job you did tonight on that chicken....mmmmmm.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger pdr2 said...

Heather has added a few ideas in and she helped with the name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home