Thursday, September 07, 2006

Busy

It has been another busy week. I have a feeling with all I am doing for my Law class and my internship it is going to be a busy fall. Not that either one has just a ton of work, or even really hard work, but both have a lot of time consuming work. Both are also very important and I have a feeling I am going to learn a lot from them. The down side is I feel I am not spending enough time with my classroom teaching and more importantly my wife. I need to do a better job of juggling all aspects. I pray things slow down a little and I have a feeling things will settle down once I settle into a more stable routine. Well, back to work I hope you are have a great day.

"The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home