Wednesday, May 02, 2007

New Start

Well, I am not all the way over being rejected by Robert Lee, but I must say God is taking care of me. Today is the first day in the computer lab for my little angels. First day in the computer lab is always a long long day. You are running around like crazy trying to get everyone started, and most kids act really stuipd during this time. Needless to say I am not in the mood to deal with that kind of stuff today. Lucky for me God likes me, and today has been the most stress free day in the computer lab I have ever had. Funny how Gods shows up when you really need him.

I have spent most my night searching the internet looking for jobs. I have applied in several districts, now we keep waiting and see where God will take us.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm very proud of the way you've handled all this. I know it hasn't been easy, but I love the way you're letting God lead us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home