Saturday, April 28, 2007

Prayers

Heather and I have had a busy couple of days. My interview went very well on Thursday night. I made the cut to the final four (out of 57). I was called back on Friday and given the good news about that, but the Superintendent has not made his final pick. We had lunch with him on Friday and talked for about 3 hours. I believe he is calling in all 4 of us to talk, this should help in his decision. I should know by Tuesday if I have the job or not. I know that most of you already know all of this, but asking for prayers is the last thing I can do at this point. If I am luckly I will be driving back out to West Texas for the fourth week in a row to meet the School Board and sign a contract on Thursday night.

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

Phillip-in-law.....I'm so sorry to hear that this job didn't work out. Praying that you'll feel peace about the superintendent's decision and that the (new) path will become clear soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home