Saturday, July 07, 2007

Busy Saturday

Since it is sunny out side today I went ahead and mowed the yard this morning. Luckily for me I remembered to put on bug spray before I started. I also created my iGoogle home page. I had been meaning to play with it but I forgot about it. It is pretty cool, and I like being able to share documents with my family. Here soon I am off to buy lumber and supplies for a cover for our back porch. I call it a cover because I do not know what to call it. It will cover our back porch and provide shade for Oso. It will not be a solid cover, so rain and some sun will get through. Have a great Saturday.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Lana said...

You could call it a roof . . . or a pergola . . . or a bris soleil . . . or a trellis. Need any more ideas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home