Sunday, January 14, 2007

Dinner

It is always nice to have friends over for a good dinner and games. Last night Heather and I hosted a dinner for some new friends of ours Denise and Candice (spelling??). It was a lot of fun. I cooked on the grill, and Heather made some wonderful side dishes and a really good dessert. The dessert was some apple tart thing that was really good. Yes, I went of my diet to have it, but I was really good the rest of the day. We played some games afterwards that were fun as well. All in all it was a really good night; I hope to have more like it.

Now Heather and I are enjoying the cold weather. We have a nice fire going and are taking the day to relax, which I kind of did yesterday :). Watching T.V. and eating leftovers is not a bad way to send a weekend.

1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I think it's Dennis & Candice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home